Brother MFCJ6920DW Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother MFCJ6920DW Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled by Brother at Website Designing Company. MPN: MFCJ6920DW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Brother MFC-J6920DW helps increase business productivity with fastest in class print speeds1, low cost 2-sided printing, single-pass 2-sided
The Brother MFC-J6920DW helps increase business productivity with fastest in class print speeds1, low cost 2-sided printing, single-pass 2-sided 11” x 17” scanning/copying, up to 500-sheet paper capacity, NFC connectivity2, and a suite of innovative cloud apps3.
Businesses looking for a hard-working color inkjet all-in-one shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why Brother offers the MFC-J6920DW. It provides the Ultimate Combination for business: a high-end, business-quality feature set, completely intuitive operation, and increased productivity. The MFC-J6920DW also provides low-cost printing, thanks to the availability of Super High Yield Replacement Ink Cartridges4 that print approximately 2,400 black pages and 1,200 color pages.
Fastest in class print speed means you won't waste time waiting for your documents to print.
The MFC-J6920DW boasts fastest in class print speed1, so you’ll get your documents when you need them at up to 35 ppm color or 27 ppm black5. Plus you’ll enjoy the added convenience of time-saving, 2-sided printing, and single-pass duplex scanning and copying.
Full 11" x 17" capability is an idea feature for businesses that work with larger documents.
Whether you’re using the machine’s 11” x 17” scan glass, printing from the dual paper trays, or copying, scanning or faxing from the up to 35 sheet automatic document feeder, you’ll appreciate just how simple it is to produce and share oversized documents.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device.
The MFC-J6920DW gives you a full menu of choices for connecting to mobile devices. Near Field Communication (NFC) enables wireless two-way communication between two devices within close proximity of one another. NFC capability automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC enabled Smartphone or tablet and the MFC-J6920DW, so you can print or scan - without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials!2 The MFC-J6920DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile device via6: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct, that allows you to print wirelessly from PC or mobile devices without the need for a router.
Brother Cloud Apps and Web Connect interface add a new dimension of functionality to your color inkjet all-in-one.
The MFC-J6920DW comes with a suite of Brother Cloud Apps2 that you access directly from the machine’s TouchScreen Display. You’ll be amazed by the functionality of these document management and sharing apps:
- Outline & Copy: lets you make a physical copy of only selected portions of an existing hard copy document.
- Outline & Scan: enables you to select parts of a physical document and scan just those parts into a digital file on a transparent background.
- Outline & Remove: lets you remove selected portions of a hard copy document with a red outline, and then produces a physical copy of the remaining information.
- NoteScan: prints a note-taking template from the cloud, in your choice of 1, 2, 4, or 8 pages on a single sheet of letter-sized paper. Once the sheet is filled with notes, scan it using NoteScan and the pages will be automatically separated and converted into a series of JPEGs for easy storage or sharing.
- Brother Creative Center Templates: Print commonly-used business documents like calendars, note-taking forms, signage, as well as fun seasonal documents directly from your TouchScreen Display.
You can also access popular web services directly from your internet-connected MFC-J6920DW from the TouchScreen Display using the Web Connect7 interface. Upload to or download from specific web services without using a computer.
Exclusive Landscape Print Technology is a Brother innovation with customers in mind.
Innovative Landscape Print Technology, which stores and feeds paper into the machine in landscape orientation allows Brother to deliver the Ultimate Combination of features for business in a machine with a sleek design in a smaller footprint.
At your side with phone support for the life of your product.
At Brother, our goal is to provide you with printers and all-in-ones that you can depend on to consistently deliver high performance, reliability, and value for your business. But our commitment doesn’t stop there: we offer a 2-year limited warranty on the MFC-J6920DW and stand behind your purchase with phone support for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always at your side.
|Max Print Speed||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)|
|Other Features||Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct||Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct||NFC Capable2, Mobile Device Printing6, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass||Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass||Brother Cloud Apps, 11"x17" Scan Glass|
|Media Card/ Pict Bridge||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes||Yes/ Yes|
|Networking||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet & Wireless (b/g/n)|
|LCD||3.3" Color TouchScreen||3.3" Color TouchScreen||3.3" Color TouchScreen|
|Paper Capacity (max.)||250||500||500|
1. Based on competitive in-class inkjet models with an estimated street price under $300. Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third party industry sources as of February 2013.
2. See brother.com/nfc for a list of compatible mobile devices.
3. Requires Internet connection. See www.brother.com for more details.
4. Additional purchase required.
5. PPM speed is based on printing in FAST mode. Excludes time to complete first page and will vary depending on a variety of factors. ISO print speed based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.brother.com/printspeed for details.
6. Requires a connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. The Brother iPrint&Scan free app download is not available in all countries.
7. Requires Internet connection and an account with desired service. See www.brother.com for more details.
Features & Highlights
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Flexible paper handling with dual paper trays for a total capacity of 500 sheets, 11" x 17" paper fits in tray. Also has single sheet bypass tray
- Low cost printing with Super High Yield (XXL) replacement ink cartridges, approx. 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color)
- Swipe & Tap on easy to use 3.7" TouchScreen display with TouchPanel. TouchPanel shows only the keys you need.
- NFC Connectivity lets you "touch to connect" for direct printing or scanning from your NFC-capable device
|Item Weight:||36.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||21.8 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.6 x 15.8 x 15.8 inches|