ESP Next Gen Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor, (Model # XG-PCS-20D) - 120 Volt, 20 Amp with NEMA 5-20 Connectors
ESP Next Gen Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor, (Model # XG-PCS-20D) - 120 Volt, 20 Amp with NEMA 5-20 Connectors by ESP at Website Designing Company. MPN: XG-PCS-20D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ESP Next Gen is a professional-grade surge protector/noise filter that also incorporates real time power monitoring so you can track the quality
Features & Highlights
- The XG-PCS-20D is designed for 120 volt, 20 amp electric circuits. It has a NEMA 5-20P plug, (1) 5-20R outlet and (2) 5-15R outlets. This model will not work with a standard household (15 amp) circuit.
- Industrial-grade surge and noise protection. Protect sensitive electronics from lightning strikes, surges, transients, noise, over voltage, under voltage and wiring faults. Special filter circuits screen electrical noise to prevent disruption, data loss and phantom problems. Automatically disconnects from the electrical supply in the event of dangerous situations like extended over and under voltage conditions.
- (RJ-45) network protection and (RJ-11) phone line protection prevent power disturbances from entering your equipment through the communications network.
- Monitor, manage and diagnose power issues. Includes FREE downloadable software to display power quality information on your computer screen. An optional interface cable (part #XG-PCS-IC-1), available separately, is required to view or download data to your computer. Note: PC only. Apple is not currently supported.
- Lifetime product replacement warranty. $100,000 5 year connected equipment warranty.
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|