ESP Next Gen Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor - XG-PCS-20820D - 208-240 Volt, 20 Amp
ESP Next Gen Surge Protector/Noise Filter/Power Monitor - XG-PCS-20820D - 208-240 Volt, 20 Amp by ESP at Website Designing Company. MPN: XG-PCS-20820D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ESP Next Gen XG-PCS-20820D is designed for 208-240 volt, 20 amp circuits, using a NEMA 6-20 connector. It is a professional-grade surge
Features & Highlights
- 208-240 volt/20 amp with 6-20P plug and (1) 6-20R outlet, (RJ-45) network protection, (RJ-11) phone line protection.
- Industrial-grade surge and noise protection: protect sensitive electronics from lightning strikes, surges, transients, noise, over voltage and under voltage.
- Monitor, manage and diagnose power issues. Includes FREE software to display power quality information on your computer screen. An optional interface cable (part #XG-PCS-IC-1), available separately, is required to view or download data to your PC.
- Special filter circuits screen electrical noise to prevent disruption, data loss and phantom performance problems.
- Automatically disconnects from the electrical supply in the event of dangerous situations like extended over and under voltage conditions.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.75 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|