Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station with Charging Support/Power Delivery for Specific Windows and Mac USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 Systems
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 29% on the Plugable USB-C Triple Display Docking Station with Charging Support/Power Delivery for Specific Windows and Mac USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 Systems by Plugable at Website Designing Company. MPN: UD-ULTCDL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Plugable UD-ULTCDL USB-C Docking Station provides up to three additional display outputs via a combination of USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode
See important notes regarding Alt Mode and PD compatibility below.
Main HDMI port utilizes USB-C Alt Mode which has a direct "pipeline" to the host graphics processor (GPU), and connected monitor will perform as if natively attached. The 2nd and 3rd outputs are powered by DisplayLink DL-3900 which leverages the host GPU & CPU; these outputs are not recommended for gaming.
Alt Mode and PD Compatibility
Alt Mode video supported on select systems including Dell XPS 9350, 9360, 9550, 9560, Dell Precision 5510, HP Spectre 13" x360 13t. The included power supply can charge compatible host systems with up to 60 watts of PD power. Charging speed is host dependent but behaves as if laptop/tablet were connected to it's stock charger.
DisplayLink graphics require Intel / AMD / NVIDIA GPU and driver. USB graphics require dual-core 1.1GHz+ CPU.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported.
Most current phones & tablets with USB-C ports do not support Alt Mode video output. ASMedia USB 3.1 controllers do not support Alt Mode at this time.
In the Box
UD-ULTCDL dock with stand, 1m USB-C cable, DVI-VGA adapter, and 60W (20V, 3A) power adapter with US power plug
Features & Highlights
- Provides compatible Mac and Windows USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 systems with up to three additional displays and up to 60W of charging power. Utilizes cutting edge USB 3.1 features along with the tried and tested features of our best-selling UD-3900 dock
- Apple Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C systems (Late 2016 to Early 2017 MacBook Pro series and 12" Retina MacBook) will experience best performance on display connected to primary ("Alt Mode") video output. This output is suggested for video playback and high performance programs
- Mac systems will experience reduced performance compared to Windows systems on the 2nd and 3rd displays powered by DisplayLink. Displays 2 and 3 are recommended for primarily static content on Mac
- Requires compatible Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C Mac or Windows system such as Dell XPS and Yoga 720. For compatibility chart see Specification Sheet PDF below. USB-C charging and Alternate Mode ("Alt Mode") video output not supported on all USB-C systems
- Two additional video outputs (1x HDMI & 1x DVI/VGA) and Gigabit Ethernet via DisplayLink DL-3900. "Alt Mode" HDMI port supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 4K@30Hz; DisplayLink HDMI and DVI outputs support 1080P@60Hz. Not recommended for gaming
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|