WEIAY USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI Adapter 4K , USB 3.0 HUB With Charging Port, For NEW Macbook, Chromebook Pixel with Aluminium Case
WEIAY USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI Adapter 4K , USB 3.0 HUB With Charging Port, For NEW Macbook, Chromebook Pixel with Aluminium Case by WEIAY at Website Designing Company. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Feature • USB 3.0-5Gbps ultra-high-speed transmission,1 USB 3.0, 1 Type C 3.1 and 1 4K HDMI Female EXPANSION PORT, meet the transmission, Charger
• USB 3.0-5Gbps ultra-high-speed transmission,1 USB 3.0, 1 Type C 3.1 and 1 4K HDMI Female EXPANSION PORT, meet the transmission, Charger requirement.
•Could connect with plenty of USB and charging to Macbook.
•Type-C upper and lower end interface is exactly the same, don't have to distinguish the USB data interface between positive and negative. You can plug in both directions.
•Transmits high-definition audio and video from computer or tablet to HDMI display for streaming and gaming with resolution up to Full Aperture 4K(4096×2160) / 2160p (4K) Ultra HD. Also, supports 1080p, 720p, 480p and other. *Compatible with HDMI 1.4 and former versions as well as HDMI audio
•Support Device: Macbook (USB Type-C) OS X system,Chromebook Pixel
•Note: Please plug in again if product appears unstable.
•1x Gold Type-C Charging HUB
•How to Connect
•Step-1: Connect USB Type-C connector of the Adapter to any
•USB Type-C HDMI mode supported devices
•Step-2: Connect HDMI output of the cable to HDTV or HDMI enabled
•display using standard HDMI media cable
Features & Highlights
- Aluminum + ABS material perfectly matches your Macbook, Chrombook Pixel and other devieces in the view USB Type C Charger Port: Charge your USB type c devices through USB-C charger port with 14.5V/1.5A stable power while data transfer through USB 3.0 at maximum speed of 5Gbps
- This adapter allows you to mirror your New MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your New MacBook and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices, such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your New MacBook at the same time.
- Design for latest model of laptop, such as Apple New MacBook and ChromeBook Pixel laptop with only 1 USB-C port, support charging and connecting with device by USB or HDMI port together.
|Package Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|